· 4-year degree in Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering, OR applicable field work experience in HVAC and Plumbing.
· Self-motivated and organized.
· Mechanically inclined.
· Ability to travel 50%.
· North Carolina Fundamentals of Engineering “Pass” or Professional Engineer license a plus.
· Work under project manager to execute the installation of HVAC and Plumbing that meets code requirements, budget, and on time installation.
· Work with engineering team to develop scope of work for the project.
· Assist the project manager by preparing equipment comparisons and savings estimates.
· Prepare vendor and subcontractor purchase orders.
· Oversee development of project schedule, and coordinate between contractor and client.
· Assist the project manager by monitoring/controlling construction through site visits, meetings, calls, and documentation to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
· Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
· Prepare site visit reports for distribution to the client.
· Maintain project tracking in accordance with company systems and standards.
· Prepare contracts and oversee execution by contractor and client.
· Assist the project manager to manage the project budget by tracking invoices and payments.
· Keep all participants and stakeholders informed in order to bring the job in on time and under budget.
· Prepare project closeout documentation.
· Build and maintain strong customer relations with contractors, vendors, and clients.